How do I edit prices, sizes, or descriptions on an existing menu item?
Menu items and prices change often in the coffee industry, so we developed your joe menu so it can be updated as simply as possible. Because profit margins are so tight, we recommend shop owners double check their joe menu at least quarterly to make sure they aren't missing out on revenue, and customers are receiving the same experience whether ordering in person or on joe.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Edit Menu Prices
- Log in to your joe Merchant Portal
- Select Menus from left side bar > select the orange pencil icon next to the menu you would like to edit.
- Next to each item name, the sizes and prices are listed
- Tab through the prices, like a spreadsheet, to quickly make chances
- Select the menu item you would like to update to open full item description
- Sizes are listed on the right hand side of the item
- Display Name
Name & Description Updates
- From your menu manager, tap the menu item you would like to update to open full item description
- Item Name and Item Description are listed at the top, make edits accordingly