Checkout Up-sell Items: What they are and how to set them
At joe, we understand the power of up-selling to customers and the impact is has on your bottom line! As former baristas, we've developed joe to up-sell to customers automatically. With Checkout Upsell Items, you can select up to 8 items from your menu to automatically up-sell to your customers at checkout.
At checkout, customers can scroll among these 8 items and simply tap to add to their cart. Which means more training baristas to ask every customer if they'd like to add a pastry with their coffee because we do it for them! Here's how:
Set Checkout Up-sell Items
You can select up to 8 items from your menu to automatically up-sell to your customers at checkout. Note that all up-sell items must have an image in order to be selected.
- Log in to your joe Merchant Portal, select Stores in the left menu bar
- Select the orange Edit Details button to the right of the store location you would like to add featured items to
- Select the Menu settings tab
- In the center of your screen, select the Menu tab.
- Below the Featured Items you will see the Checkout Upsell section. Use the dropdown menu to choose you item, followed by the orange + Add Item.
- After choosing your item(s) -- up to 8 total -- save.