Checkout Up-sell Items: What they are and how to set them
At joe, we recognize the significant impact that strategic up-selling can have on your business's bottom line! Drawing from our experience as former baristas, we've crafted joe to seamlessly incorporate automatic up-selling to enhance your customer interactions.
With Checkout Upsell Items, you can select up to 8 items from your menu that will be automatically presented to customers at checkout, maximizing your sales opportunities.
At checkout, customers can scroll among eight items and simply tap to add to their cart. This eliminates the need for extensive barista training to inquire about additional purchases with each customer—our system does it for them, ensuring a delightful experience for every visitor. Here's how!
Set Checkout Up-sell Items
You can select up to 8 items from your menu to automatically up-sell to your customers at checkout. Note that all up-sell items must have an image in order to be selected.
- Log in to your joe Merchant Portal, select Stores in the left menu bar
- Select the orange Edit Details button to the right of the store location you would like to add featured items to
- Select the Menu settings tab located on the top of the screen
- Below the Featured Items you will see the Checkout Upsell section. Use the dropdown menu to choose you item, followed by the orange + Add Item.
- After choosing your item(s) -- up to 8 total -- save.