Adjusting Order Wait Time
This feature allows for baristas to adjust the wait time for a specific order, usually due to the size of the order or prep time, while the global wait time stays in-tact.
If an individual customer's Order Wait Time is adjusted they will be notified of the new pickup time with a push notification and SMS text message, keeping open communication and setting proper expectations with the customer.
How to adjust Order Wait Time
Baristas can adjust Order Wait Time from a drop down menu just below the customer's name and profile picture.
- Update your joe Merchant Plus app to the latest version.
- Tap the check mark icon in the left hand menu bar to take you to the Order Status Screen, where you will see all mobile orders.
- Below the customer's profile Wait Time is listed with a drop down menu.
- Open the drop down menu to view longer wait time periods. Tap the desired Wait Time.
- A pop up window will appear, asking your baristas to confirm this longer wait time.
- Select Confirm to officially adjust time, which will trigger a notification to the customer about their Order Wait time change.