Adjusting Order Wait Time
This feature enables baristas to adjust the wait time for a specific order, typically due to the size of the order or preparation time, while maintaining the global wait time.
If an individual customer's Order Wait Time is adjusted, they will be informed of the new pickup time through a push notification and SMS text message, fostering open communication and establishing clear expectations with the customer.
How to adjust Order Wait Time
Baristas can adjust Order Wait Time from a drop down menu just below the customer's name and profile picture.
- Update your joe Merchant Plus app to the latest version.
- Tap the check mark icon in the left hand menu bar to take you to the Order Status Screen, where you will see all mobile orders.
- In the top right hand corner of the customer's Order Details Card, Order Wait Time is listed with a drop down menu.
- Open the drop down menu to view longer wait time periods. Tap the desired Wait Time. A pop up window will appear, asking your baristas to confirm this longer wait time.
- Select Confirm to officially adjust time, which will trigger a notification to the customer about their Order Wait time change