- Troubleshooting your Bluetooth Card Reader
Troubleshooting your Bluetooth Card Reader Connection
There are a few known scenarios where your bluetooth card reader may disconnect from the joe POS device including:
- If you close out the joe app
- If your device loses connection with wifi
- If your bluetooth card reader's battery is low
Double check your bluetooth card reader connection from the Card Reader Settings Tab in joe. You will see a colored button next to the Connection Status indicating if the card reader is Checking for a connection, is Connected, or Disconnected.
Reconnect from the joe Device
- In the Card Reader Settings tab, tap the reconnect
- Relaunch the joe app. Tap the Settings icon followed by the Card Readers tab.
- Tap Add Card Reader to reconnect
Last options for the joe Device
- Swipe up and hit the three line button
- Select close all and close out of the joe app
- Relaunch the joe app and go through the process of reconnecting once again