We've designed our inventory tab to be a very simple and efficient way for you and your staff to mark items in stock, out of stock or hidden from your mobile and online menus.
As detailed in the image above, for every item on your menu, as well as every modifier option, you have three inventory choices to select:
- Mark an item green to indicate to customers in the app that this item in stock and available to order
- Mark an item red to indicate to customers in the app this item is out of stock
- For items only available to purchase in shop with joe POS, mark the item grey to be hidden on mobile
How to Update Inventory
- Select the Clipboard icon on the left sidebar menu to take you to inventory
- All menu categories are listed in the left hand column, with your modifier Options listed last
- Click the menu category name to open list all menu items.
- Mark items In Stock, Out of Stock, or Hidden on Mobile.
- Hidden on Mobile is used for items available for purchase in shop only with joe POS
- Individually mark items out of stock, mark sizes of items out of stock, or adjust inventory on an entire menu item
- The column on the right hand side displays total items in the category marked Out of Stock or Hidden on Mobile