How do I update inventory?
As detailed in the image above, for every item on your menu, as well as every modifier option, you have three inventory choices to select:
- Mark an item green to indicate to customers in the app that this item in stock and available to order
- Mark an item red to indicate to customers in the app this item is out of stock
- For items only available to purchase in shop with joe POS, mark the item grey to be hidden on mobile
How-to Adjust Inventory
- Select the Clipboard icon on the left sidebar menu to take you to inventory
- All menu categories are listed in the center column, with your modifier Options listed last
- Click the menu category name to open list all menu items.
- Mark items In Stock, Out of Stock, or Hidden on Mobile.
- Hidden on Mobile is used for items available for purchase in shop only with joe POS
- Individually mark items out of stock, mark sizes of items out of stock, or adjust inventory on an entire menu item
- The column on the right hand side displays total items in the category marked Out of Stock or Hidden on Mobile