- End of the night reporting
The latest update benefits joe Point of Sale partners with the new ability to print an end-of-night report. You can access this report by doing the following:
- Tap the Register icon in the left hand menu to take you to Till Management
- Close your Cash Till Register for the day or in between shifts
- Tap the End of the Night Report button to populate the report
- Select Print End of the Night report to print a copy of the report and use with your reconciliation
This comprehensive report and printed receipt is complete with Total Sales broken down by payment type, refunds, total guest count, barista tips, and a full review of your total sales for the day. This end of night report and physical receipt gives shop owners the ability to confidently track daily sales and align Close Till Balance Reports to attach to their bank deposits for their accounting needs and staff accountability.
- This end-of-night report is only available through the joe Point of Sale app, not in the merchant portal.
- If you running multiple registers make sure to staple or attach the "Close Till balance Report" print out to your End of the Night Report to reconcile your total cash sales.
End of the night report Column Definitions
|Guest Count||Total Orders|
||Goods Sales divided by order count|
||Any orders not acknowledged before the 10 min window|
||Any Orders cancelled at the register|
||Item Base Price after discounts applied (Net Sales)|
||Any refunds provided to your customers for the day|
|| Gross Sales of Mobile, Card and Cash after refunds
|| Subtotal + Tips + Tips - Refunds and Cancelled orders