- Sales Summary Overview
Comprehensive Sales Summary View
Applicable to all joe partners, the latest release to the joe Merchant PLUS app now includes a comprehensive Sales Summary view armed with real-time, daily data to give owners the necessary business insights.
Tap the bar graph icon to access your Sale Summary overview that includes:
- Sales Summary: High level gross sales, total transactions processed for the day and your average ticket
- Payment Type: View where your sales are coming from by payment type, including credit, debit, cash, and mobile.
- Tip Amounts: Baristas can easily view tips by time of day and hour
Print Sales Summary from previous date
Sometimes you'd like to review the sales from a previous day; you want to see how you performed last week compared to the same day today; quickly glance at how the business is performing. So we added a feature that allows you to not only view the Sales Summary Data from a previous day and also Print.
Review next steps below for navigation:
- Tap the Bar Graph icon from the left hand menu bar to navigate to your Sales Summary
- In the top right hand corner, tap the Today pill-icon to open the month
- Select the day you'd like to view
- To print, tap the printer icon to the left of the date range you've selected.
With this feature, you can easily view data week over week and reconcile sales or tips amount quickly. Don't forget you have access to all the data views you need in your Merchant Portal Dashboard.