How to accept joe orders with Square
Accepting joe orders on your Square Device
- When you receive a new joe order, a banner notification will appear at the top of screen. Tap the notification to take you to the order. Additionally, baristas can tap the Orders tab at the bottom of the screen to see the new orders.
- Select the New order to open the full details of the orderNote the important information on the order:
- Customer Information - Name, email address, and phone number
- Pickup Time - If a customer places their order in advance
- Items - Size, modifiers, and additional customer notes
- On Counter or Curbside Pick Up
- Tap the Mark as button, either at the bottom of the order or in the top right hand order of the order, and select In Progress. Then add the order to your queue of drinks.
- When the order is complete, Mark as Ready to notify the customer
- If customer is ordering for curbside, a pop up notification will alert that baristas your customer has arrived, including the vehicle description
- Walk the order out to the customer and complete the order by updating the status to Mark as Picked Up