How do joe rewards work?
joe Rewards & Loyalty
The joe Loyalty program allows your customers to earn and redeem rewards faster and in smaller increments, or save them up for a larger discount. In this article we'll walk through the joe Rewards structure, as well as how to earn and redeem rewards.
In this Article:
How to earn rewards?
For every purchase customers make on the joe Mobile app, points are awarded to their account. After reaching a point milestone, customers are able to redeem these points for discounts off any hot or cold drink on the menu. Customers can review you rewards status under the My Joe tab of the consumer app. For more information on rewards, tap the gray arrow on the far right of the Rewards tracker.
Under the new structure, you can redeem points as follows:
- 250 points = $1 off any drink
- 600 points = $3 off any drink
- 1,000 points = One free drink up to $6 value
Note: Rewards cannot be redeemed on food, shop merchandise, or other menu categories. Rewards only apply to menu items under the hot and cold drink categories on a shop's menu.
How to redeem rewards?
Customers can redeem rewards when ordering ahead on the joe app. To redeem rewards:
- Add items to the cart
- Proceed to checkout
- On the checkout screen, tap the rewards value you'd like to redeem
- If a box is grey instead of blue, you do not yet have enough points to redeem that tier
- Scroll down to your ticket to be sure the rewards value has been applied
- Verify the payment method you would like to use
- Tap Pay