Announce joe via email
Many POS systems that our customers use in their shop already collect contact information. So there’s no need to spend your time digging through your email inbox to collect addresses. Instead, utilize the contacts and relationships that you have built by exporting your contact list from your point of sale system.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
joe Announcement Email Template
Need some inspiration? Copy and paste the email template below!
Now, you can order ahead at [ your shop name]!
We’re partnering with joe Mobile Ordering so you can get the coffee you love, without the wait! Order ahead from your phone and we'll have your order ready when you arrive! No lines, no wait, no reason to pass us up when you’re in a rush. With every order on joe, you'll earn points that you can redeem later on FREE drinks and your favorite items on our menu.
Get 50% OFF your first drink ordered on joe when you enter code LOCAL at checkout!
DOWNLOAD THE APP here or text “coffee” to 474747.
How to export contacts on Square POS
- From your web browser, log in to your Square account, select “Customers” in the menu on the left hand side.
- Select “Directory” from the tabs at the top of your screen.
- From the “Import/Export” drop down menu, select “Export Customers”.
- Select "All Customers" to export all customer information.
How to export contacts on Clover POS
- From your web browser, log in to your Clover Web Dashboard.
- Select “Customers”.
- Select EXPORT on the top right of the screen. A customers-date.cvs file will download to your computer.
How to export contacts on Toast POS
- View and export your list of loyal customers in your “Rewards Accounts Report” which is found under the “Analytics & Reports” tab.
- Download and save this list by selecting the download icon located directly under the “Search” bar on the right side of this window.