What types of joe reports can I access and how do I pull them?
Types of joe reports
As owner, you have access to our robust reporting system and can easily pull reports depending on your need. From your joe Merchant Portal, you have access to the following reports:
- Summary Report - pulls comprehensive data for the date range you select
- Note: use this report if you are comparing to the amount transferred to your bank account
- Recommended for accountants!
- Itemized Report - pulls data for every order placed within the date range you select
- Orders Report - pulls data for every ticket placed within the date range you select
How to pull joe reports
- Log in to your joe Merchant Portal
- Select the Stores icon from the left-hand menu bar
- Click the orange CSV Reports button to the right of the shop location
- Select your Store, Report Type (Orders, Itemized, or Summary), and Date Range
- Select Generate Report to view report on your screen
- Select Download to generate a CSV report to import into Excel or Google Sheets