-How to connect a WiFi Card Reader
Setup your Stripe Reader WiFi BBPOS Reader
Note: The Stripe Reader should be connected to power before beginning to pair. To set up your WiFi BBPOS card reader to your joe Point of Sale follow the next steps:
To open the settings menu, swipe right from the left edge of the reader screen to reveal a Settings button. Tap the Settings button and enter the admin PIN
07139. From here, you can update your WiFi settings or generate a pairing code for device registration. Battery status is displayed at the top right of this screen. To close the settings menu, click the back arrow in the top left corner.
1. Swipe right from the left edge of the reader screen to reveal a Settings button.
2. Tap the Settings button and enter the admin PIN 07139
3. Once you access Settings you will want to connect card reader to your Network (same as POS)
4. Once you connect card reader to your Network you will then want to select "Generate Pairing Code"
5. Once you select Generate Pairing Code you will now see a three letter code. From here select "Add Card Reader" on the joe Point of Sale - Card Reader section.
For additional resources regarding your Stripe Reader M2, we recommend referencing Stripe's support docs.